1. Egg mask
Eggs are rich in sulfur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc and protein that together contribute to the growth of hairs.
Preparing the mask,
- Separate one egg white in a bowl and add the olive oil and honey in a tablespoon.
- Beat to make a paste and add it from root to tip all over.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo, after 20 minutes.
2. Licorice root
This herb prevents hair loss and any further hair damage. This helps soothe the skin, removing any dry flakes/dandruff.
- Make a paste by adding a tablespoon of ground licorice root to one cup of milk and a quarter teaspoon saffron.
- Apply this to the length of your scalp and hair, and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair, the next morning.
- Repeat double a week.
3. Coconut Milk
It promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss by the protein and essential fats.
Preparing the milk,
- Rub a coconut of medium size and boil in a saucepan for five minutes.
- Strain, and new.
- Then add the crushed black pepper and fenugreek seeds one tablespoon each to the milk.
- Apply on hair and scalp.
- Rinse with shampoo, after 20 minutes.
4. Green tea
The antioxidant-rich tea helps boost hair growth and avoid hair loss.
- Soak two-three teabags in one-two cups of warm water, depending on your hair length.
- When it cools, pour that over your scalp and hair, while massaging your head gently.
- Rinse, after an hour, with cool water.
5. Beetroot juice
Beetroot is rich in vitamins C and B6, folate, manganese, betaine and potassium, all essential to healthy hair development. Additionally, it serves as a detoxifier by helping to keep the scalp clean.
- Boil 7-8 leaves of beetroot, and grind with 5-6 leaves of henna.
- Apply this paste to your scalp and leave to clean with warm water for 15-20 minutes.
6. Greek yogurt and honey
- In a cup, bring together 2 tablespoons of yogurt with 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon.
- Add this paste to the scalp and roots using a dye brush.
- Hang on until rinsed with cold water for 30 minutes.
- Once a week add the paste.
7. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is an effective hair loss home remedy and a means to boost hair growth. It is also effective in reducing scalp problems, such as itching and flaking.
- Take the Aloe Vera stalk, and remove the pulp.
- Apply on your hair and scalp and leave for 45 minutes.
- Rinse with cold. Three or four days a week, you can do that to see better results.
8. Fenugreek seeds
One of the most powerful home remedies for preventing hair loss is fenugreek or Methi seed. This restores the hair follicles and assists in hair re-growth.
- Soak the seeds of the fenugreek in water overnight.
- Grind it and apply it to your hair and scalp on a fine paste.
- Place the paste approximately 30 minutes on your mouth.
- To keep it moist you should cover your scalp with a shower cap.
- Rinse it off with normal water after 30 to 40 minutes.
- You don’t need to use shampoos.
- Do it twice a week for a month for hair loss control.
9. Onion juice
The antibacterial properties of onions help combat scalp infections, while the sulfur content increases hair follicle circulation in the blood. This stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- Grind the onion and then suck out the juice to remove onion juice.
- Dip the ball of cotton into the juice of the onion and add it to the scalp.
- Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes and wash away with normal water and a mild shampoo.
- Once a week follow this procedure and see the difference.
One popular home remedy for preventing hair loss is Indian Gooseberry or Amla. One of the causes is vitamin C deficiency, therefore consuming amla will reinforce the hair follicles and help you control them. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and exfoliating properties, amla helps promote faster hair growth, maintains a healthy scalp and prevents premature greying.
- To make a paste you should mix the lime juice and the amla powder.
- Massage it with your hair and scalp.
- Use a shower cap to cover your head, to leave the paste from drying out.
- Leave it and rinse it off with regular water for an hour.