8 Mysterious Temple Which Has Unique Architectural Design
Hindu Temple Design and Architecture
Sanctified rituals to build temples in India is inimitable and based on Vedic temple architectural designs. hindu temple architects built Temple based on Vastu Shastra for temples construction. Which helps us to magnetize positive energies towards and eliminate negative energies. A temple constructed according to Vastu Shastra because Wrong Vastu affect our lives in several ways. A temple which is built according to Vastu Shastra will help us to revitalize our body and purifies our mind and body. Lets talk about vastu rules for temple construction and then we can see which 8 temple in tamil nadu are known for for mysteries and It has unique architectural design
Vastu Rules For Temple Construction in India
Anyone who’s ever built or construct a home would know how important it is to have a Vedic design for the same. People, who perform Hinduism, know the meaning of Vastu Shastra and its importance during the building of religious place, house or any commercial place. Check these Vedic temple designs. Now let’s know which are the 8 of beautiful temples in Tamil Nadu, which has so many mysteries.
8 Beautiful Temples In Tamil Nadu which are known for mysteries and It has unique architectural design
- Thillai Nataraja Temple in Chidambaram
- Beautiful Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple in Trichy
- Temple Thillai Nataraja in Chidambaram
- Annamalaiyar Temple in Tiruvannamalai
- famous Ekambareswarar Temple in Kanchipuram
- Jambukeswarar Temple in Tiruchirappalli
- Meenakshi Amman Temple in Madurai
- The Temple Thyagarajaswamy in Tiruvarur
What happen if temple are not constructed as per Vastu
- Temple has negative vibes
- Visitors has affect of bad vibes on their live
- temple attract negative energies and become source of negative vibes
- If you have temple in your home which is not constructed according to Vastu you should take an action.
- Home temple affect life more seriously if not constructed or assemble according to Vastu Shastra
Effect of Wrong temple construction
- Sudden death of family member
- finical issues
- health issues
- Children study related problems and health issues
- Relationship issues etc.
What happen if temple are constructed as per Vastu
- Temple constructed as per Vastu Shastra will help you to purify your mind on every visit
- Help you to get rid of any type of health issues
- Help your child to better in study
- Activate your 5 senses like smelling, hearing, breathing etc.
- Blood circulation: when you walk bare foot on temple’s floor.
Effect of Good temple construction
- good heath
- fresh mind
- revitalized your body
- activate your 5 sense etc
Importance of Idol In a temple
The idol of deity should placed according to Vastu Shastra. The idol of deity is situated within the middle center of the place of pilgrimage, called “Garbhagriha” or “Moolasthanam”. The deity within the Garbhagriha draw all the energy from the camphor heat, bell sound, and vibrates the good energy inside the Garbhagriha for a fine period of time. This helps us to revitalize our body and activate all our sense.
The deity indian sculpture artist always uses rules and regulations mention in the Agni Purana to craft any deity Idols. This is really important for them. Deity sculptures have to make according to the Vastu. Otherwise, it also leads to bad Vastu in our home and temple.